It goes beyond saying that Christian Matrimony is one of the most significant events for those who love to celebrate their faith. Brides have to drape themselves in gown or heavy outfit on their weddings and then the men, the handsome grooms usually wear a tuxedo. The fun-filled events brim with heavy dresses, excess eating and enormous enjoyment. After the wedding period, comes your honeymoon time. This is the time for which the couple remains super excited and they plan it even before their wedding.
For the newlywed grooms, you need to remember that when you’re planning your honeymoon, you need to take extra care and caution for the honeymoon wardrobe. It’s not an exclusive women’s and men have their fair share of favorites, preferences and style marks as well. Here are some of the most favored clothes in your wardrobe.
- Tees and shorts: It’s the most usual type of clothing that you need to include in your honeymoon wardrobe as you have to wear tees and shorts when you go to the pool side or beach side. You don’t need to be apprehensive about getting them all wet on the beaches. It’d be rather easy to enjoy on the pristine beaches and waves when you’re in your shorts. They are the most comfortable outfits that you can carry during your honeymoon period.
- Tee-shirts and jeans: While planning your Christian Matrimony, your t-shirts and jeans are considered to be amongst the most general apparel for grooms. It surely fits into your newlywed tag. You can carry them to your honeymoon destination as you cannot wear shorts to everywhere you go.
- Sandoz and three-forth: This is a very common combination and looks very chic on dudes. Whether your matrimony shopping is already planned or not, you just need to make sure you entail 3-4 pairs of these clothes in your honeymoon trip. You can wear them on the beach side, county shade or in the luxurious hotel spa. It’s a great outfit to relax and be comfortable in.
- Cargos: Cargos are just wow. They are the most relaxing and amazing outfit for men and you look very handsome in those shaded or plain cargos. They care available in various designs like brown khaki cargos and military designs. You’ll feel elated in them when you see your partner getting more drawn towards you. The cargos are in huge demand these days as they create a definite style statement for any newlywed guy. This is surely a must have honeymoon apparel for a groom.
- Trousers and formal shirts: Don’t forget to keep a few pairs of formal trousers and shirts. You might have some occasions where you have to get dressed in formal clothes. That might be clubs, romantic dinners, pubs or New Year parties.
Keeping your ties, hankies and socks in place is also a must. Post wedding, your life is not exclusively yours. You need to put them in the right order and neat. You also need to carry your body sprays, shaving kit, gels and hair-wash in there.
Download the Shaadi.com app and find your perfect match from the largest Matrimony site