Dating is one of the most fun aspects of a relationship. It is that phase of your life when you are young and free from all the hardships and challenges that life might put you across in future. It is a time when you can freely meet new people, go out with them and get to know them more. Who knows, one of these people might just turn out to be your soul mate with whom you are destined to spend the rest of your lives! But hey, till then, enjoy yourself to the fullest! When we talk in particular about the USA dating scene, both the men and women stand on an equal pedestal, with both having the right to choose the guy or girl they want to date. However, since time immortal, there are certain stereotypes that get tagged along with dating, with different rules for men and women. While it is believed that it is the man’s role to be the protector, it is the woman who should be pampered. But have we ever heard the man’s side of the story? Well, it is high time that we do. We went around and made an ultimate collection of tips and pieces of advice that Men have for their women counterparts when they take her out on a date:
- Be honest: Men really like honest women. So when out on a date, please be yourself. For example, you don’t need to wear a dress that you are uncomfortable instead of your comfy pair of jeans, just to make an impression. Never try to be something that you are not when out on a date.
- Be open about your choices: Kindly tell your partner openly about your choice of restaurant, movies, food, likes, dislikes etc. It helps men be better prepared for dates.
- Be a good listener: well, we fully know that women like to talk, but we men might have something to say as well. So kindly listen to what we have to say as well. At times, being a good listener can lead to better things in future.
- Don’t read between lines: Men are simple people, who generally don’t mince their words. They call a spade, a spade. So don’t bother to read between lines and try to find double meanings behind what your date says. Respect his opinion.
- Don’t over-research: this applies especially when you are going out for the first time. Please don’t over research about your date like his food likings, drink preferences etc. While it may seem flattering at first, but might scare him later. You might even be labeled a stalker!
- Offer to pay: Women loved being called empowered, but when it comes to paying the bill, they forget all about financial independence and allow the men to pay. This is grossly wrong. We are not telling you to fight over the cheques, but at least offer to pay. If not fully, then at least offer to share the date expenses.
So there you have it ladies! Advice direct from the horse’s mouth! Follow these tips and you’ll be the most popular girl in town! Enjoy!
Download the Shaadi.com app and find your perfect match from the largest Matrimonial site